Mitchell's (Gloucester) Ltd

Description








Mitchell’s company was established in 1905 =, starting off with coal mines of the Forest of Dean providing electric lighting which then developed into fitting generating plant and wiring in factories, offices and large houses. Within 10 years, Mr Mitchell was training his own apprentices to become his future workforce. As the business developed overtime, in 1914 we served as the base for the electrical installation contracting business. As mains electricity became available to homes and businesses so the demand for appliances appeared. Lighting fittings and shades, electric irons, boiling rings and toasters eventually grew into electric cookers, washing machines. Industrial work developed into manufacturing industries of Gloucestershire with electric motors, dynamos, lifts and machines powered by electricity becoming the norm.

Website:
www.mitchells-glos.co.uk














Amenities
Photos
Video